The 2.5 km long hiking trail near the Vanamõisa Caravan Park passes the Sõeru Spring revered as bringing health to the eyes, and concrete bunkers dating back to the times of Peter I of Russia.
It is a great starting point for travelling elsewhere in North Estonia, especially to the Estonian capital Tallinn. You can get straight to Tallinn Old Town after a 30-minute train ride from Saue station (1 km from the park).
A cycle and pedestrian track heads from our park to Tallinn: due to this, you can travel from the caravan park to the Tallinn city centre by bicycle.
Other exciting places are also a short car ride away, for example:
• Niitvälja golf courses (15 km)
• Keila-Joa Castle and waterfall (20 km)
• Town of Paldiski (32 km), which was a military base during Soviet times
• Pakri (35 km) and Türisalu (23 km) coastal cliffs
• Rummu quarry with its clear water and sunken buildings (28 km)
• Suurupi lighthouses (23 km)
• Padise Abbey (30 km).